Authorize/Deauthorize DVDFab 11
DVDFab installer includes DVD Copy, DVD Ripper, Blu-ray Copy, Blu-ray Ripper, UHD Copy, UHD Ripper, Blu-ray to DVD Converter, DVD to Blu-ray Converter, UHD to Blu-ray Converter, DVD Creator, Blu-ray Creator, UHD Creator, Video Converter, Hi-Fi Audio Converter, DVD Cinavia Removal, Blu-ray Cinavia Removal, UHD Cinavia Removal, DRM Removal for Apple, Screen Recorder & Editor for iOS, HD Decrypter, and File Transfer (the last two are freewares);
Before moving on, make sure you are already a member at DVDFab Member Center; otherwise, go Create an Account first.
How to authorize/deauthorize DVDFab 11 (Windows and Mac)
1. Upon DVDFab 11 startup, click the "Authorize" button on the popup window which asks you to "Buy Now", "Authorize" and "Try";
2. Enter your registered e-mail and password at DVDFab Member Center, and then click the "Authorize" button to proceed;
3. If the information you entered is correct, you shall see all the license information of the product(s) you've purchased, and then just click "Start DVDFab" to use the product(s).
4. To deauthorize DVDFab 11 on your current PC, click the "Deauthorize" tab from the dropdown Help menu;
5. Enter your password and then click the "Authorize" button to proceed. As suggested, you can also deauthorize all your current PCs at the Member Center.