Activate Player 5
Player 5 has its separate installers for Windows and Mac systems;
Before moving on, make sure you are already a member at DVDFab Member Center; otherwise, go Create an Account first.
How to activate Player 5
Upon the startup of Player 5, at the popup window, if you select PC Mode, go through 1.1 and 1.2; If you select TV Mode, go through 2.1 and 2.2
1.1 Click the "Activate" tab from the dropdown Help menu at the top right corner of the main interface;
1.2 Enter your registered email address and password at Member Center, and then click the "Activate" button to proceed;
2.1 Navigate to Settings Panel > License Info, and then Click the "Activate" button at the bottom right corner;
2.2 Enter your registered email address and password at Member Center, and then click the "Activate" button to proceed.
How to activate Media Player Mac version
1. Download and install Media Player Mac version onto your Mac computer;
2. Login to DVDFab Member Center to download your key file;
3. Select DVDFab Mac Blu-ray Player and click the button at the bottom-right corner to download and save the key onto your Mac HDD;
4. Start up DVDFab Media Player, click the Help button in the Menu Bar, and then click Activate from the dropdown menu;
5. At the pop-up window, click the Browse button to load the key file you just saved, and then click Activate;
6. When you see a pop-up window indicting a successful registration, restart the application to enable the fully registered version.